Sonntag, März 05, 2006

Winter impressions

Went to work this morning at 7:30 am and took my camera (Nikon D50 - by the way) with me. It snowed a whole lot starting on thursday and I wanted to get some snow pictures done. I have so much winter themed papers here waiting for the snow pics to get scrapped - so here we go: Beautiful snowy german countryside:







So I'm going to try and find out how to change the banner of this blog to make it a little bit more ME.

Next week I'm waiting for a nice big box of scrap goodies from Piens in the Netherland - and of course I'm waiting for them to announce the registration for Elsies workshop!! I hope I will be fast enough to sign up for it. Too bad I didn't know earlier about hte one with Ali!! Maybe next time!

Have a nice sunday....


1 Kommentar:

marci lambert hat gesagt…

thanks SO MUCH for posting a comment on my blog. really sweet of you. i love these photos and that layout below. keep going!