Donnerstag, März 16, 2006

The Cre8tive Juices ....

... seem to be flowing lately!!Finished two LOs today. I even tried something new on the second one! Pulled out my sewing machine and sewed the sequins on the cardstock. Was really easy so I guess I have to try that more often since I always liked it on other peoples LOs on 2peas for example.

Just wish the weather would already be as nice as the paper on the spring LO makes me feel!!



Oh yes, .... LAUNDRY!! Just ironed and fold away a huge pile today!! I just hate it. Like it though when I turn on the washing machine and the dryer and maybe also the dishwasher. Makes me feel like I already did most of my housework.

Plus I like the smell of the washing detergents. Mmmmmmh, ....




Alright, that's it for today; feel like going through my pictures again and get some ideas together...


Gotta ride that creative wave, .....

Keine Kommentare: