Sonntag, Dezember 30, 2007

New Years resolutions

I don't know if I should really make some resolutions because I seem to break them so often. But I tend to make themnot only on New Years but also while lying in bed and not being able to sleep. All these thoughts I come up with about how to cook healthier, how to include workout into my daily routine, how to organize the household better etc up to changes concerning decorations or storage stuff in our house. The results are more or less long lists that too often don't include crossed-off-items!
But nontheless I want to:
scrap more
work out
read
finally get this household routine that allows me to get extra time for the above mentioned
be a better blogger (means blog more often)

Hope you are all having a nice New Years Eve and all the best for 2008!!!!

Keine Kommentare: