Freitag, August 31, 2007

workshop preparations

Saturday next week I will be going to my first scrap workshop in my life! Until now I have just scrapped the way I wanted or inspired by LO's from books, mags or the web. I'm really getting nervous about going there - last night and this morning I spend a total of 3 hours on the computer in order to fix the pictures for the classes. We got a supply list that showed how many and what size pics we need to bring. So I sat down and uploaded and resized and tried to figure out how to get 2,5 x 2,5 cm pics! ( Luckily Felix slept a whole 2.5 hours this morning so I was able to finish the whole thing, burn it on a CD and take it to the drugstore!)
These 2 are from pictures in the 70's and 80's and the next one is a mosaic made of this years pics:

2 Kommentare:

Christiane hat gesagt…

enjoy your workshop!! i love it to scrap such collage pictures!!

Christiane hat gesagt…

du glückliche!! nach holland!! etwa zum *extreme weekend*?? mein neid ist dir sicher!! ;))
genieße es und schön darüber berichten, hörst du???