Montag, August 13, 2007

Another Mosaic and a wedding




1. Krispy Kreme, 2. Untitled, 3. think coffee, 4. ...or another..., 5. Pay Phone, 6. 71 - Fuzzytop, 7. thank you, mav., 8. Mr. Light, 9. Mom ! Don´t leave me here ! Helppppp !, 10. The Market (La Boca), 11. Untitled, 12. Splash, 13. Welc_me to Fabulous Las Vegas, 14. Wildflowers, 15. My life through a window, 16. Don't Just Look


Some new pictures from Flickr.

Last Saturday was my friend Katharina and Tim's wedding party. Little Felix slept at my parents house and Stefan and I were able to stay as long as we wanted. For Stefan that meant till about 1 am (he had to get up early in the morning though) and for me it meant dancing, dancing, dancing until 4 in the morning. And I really really enjoyed this so much. It was such a nice party and they got a DJ for a present so the music was super cool too.

Started taking some pictures for the daily something project started by Ali. Have to get them printed to get started on this one!!

Keine Kommentare: