Montag, August 20, 2007

Last weekend

was a really nice one! Friday night I took some pics of Felix wearing an overall I wore when I was little. He wasn't too happy with me and the camera but it was okay!!

The first pic is me and the second one is Felix!!





Saturday my parents came over in the afternoon and while my mom went for a walk with Felix, my dad and I were able to hang up some stuff like pictures and such things that were waiting here for I don't know how long!!!

On sunday Sonja, Anja and me drove to Trier to a huge fleamarket just for kids stuff. Tons of toys and books and clothes. It was just awesome!!. Sonja and I found some nostalgic things we remembered from the 70's and 80's. Just love fleamarkets like this!!

The picture shows most of my finds!!




Have a good week!!!

Keine Kommentare: