Donnerstag, Juni 22, 2006

Busy week, ....

... on Monday we got our new car. Didn't take any pictures yet but I guess I will later on. It really makes fun driving it and I'm sure that we will be happy to have it once the baby is there and there is so much more stuff to take with us.

Since we were alreday spending some money on Monday I thought I could as well get myself a new mattress. My old one wasn't really good anymore - although it isn't that old. But I figured once my belly gets real big I won't be able to get out of that bed without the help of Stefan.

Tomorrow I have another doctors appointment and I'm excited to get another look of the baby!! I still can't feel any movement but when I look at my belly I'm pretty sure it's developing good, ...

Have to check out the TV with the soccer World Championship now - have been doing that a lot lately ( so no time for scrappin!!)

Take care

Keine Kommentare: