Freitag, Juni 02, 2006

100% neglected ...

... and no excuse for this. It seems like I totally forgot that I have a blog going on. So after my sister told me she keeps checking it once in a while and all she finds is Happy Easter I finally got my act together to write another post.

There is some news going on here: As of december 5th there won't be just the 2 of us. We're going to complete our family and start our live as parents. I'm 14th weeks pregnant now and just feel totally good. None of the "bad" pregnancy things going on so far - except some weight gain that doesn't look really "pregnant" right now.

Well, this means that our computer-scrap-spare-room will turn into a childrens room pretty soon. We've decided to move the computer stuff out and into our bedroom and leave my scrap stuff in there so far. I guess as long as the baby is little it won't bother that much.

So that's all the news for today. Had a little sunshine here - seems like the rain might be gone.

1 Kommentar:

Missy Glave hat gesagt…

Tanja ... congratulations on the newest addition to your family. My husband and I became the "3 of us" in February 2005 after being together for 20 years. A child changes everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING ... but for the absolute best! Good luck and best wishes. Missy