Montag, Januar 14, 2008

my first birthday

I don't remember that day or the pictures we took but this particular one used on this LO is really my favourite pic of that time. I really love almost every single one of these old pics and even got a whole lot of the old negatives scanned so I can print them whenever I want. (they don't do that format of negatives in the drugstores here anymore!! but from a CD it works!)

I just love how my twin cousins and me are on this pic together with my grandparents. It is not a perfect picture but I just love it so much!!!



Close Up: Did make some chipboard accents painted with acrylic paint and isedstickers on them. Covered then the whole thing with GlossyAccents by Ranger




PP Danyeela / flowers Bazzill / letters Thickers / scrap, paint and pens

2 Kommentare:

Teena hat gesagt…

That's so very great! I love this picture, too!
I should use glossy accent more often, the effect is so nice, butI always forget it! Love your accents!

Christiane hat gesagt…

and i love your style!! perfect for danyeelas papers!! have a nice sunday!!