Mittwoch, November 08, 2006

It's just 5 pm

and it already was dark outside. At around 4 I already had to turn on the lights in order to be able to read something. Strange feeling. I feel like the day is almost over, no real motivation to do anything. So I just made myself a cup of tea and put on some candles and hopefully there is some creative juices flowing now.

Last night was the last evening of our "birth prep" class and we were only 5 women out of 12!! We knew of 5 baby girls that had been born. So there is still 2 ladies about which I don't know if they have their baby or just weren't able to make it.

I had my first Acupuncture yesterday too. Was a little afraid about it but I didn't feel anything of the needles. Don't know if it will have any effect on the birth, but I will go ahead and give it a try.

Gotta go get my tea now!!

Keine Kommentare: